Job Hunting for Pilots
Increase your career rate of climb. This book includes pilot resumes, cover letters, interview preparation and much more. It addresses everyone from aspiring pilots to transitioning military aviators and old pros changing jobs or careers. It shows how to develop those all-important inside contacts that can help you more quickly to achieve your dream flying job. Join thousands of pilots who've advanced their careers with the aid of this unique book.
- Author, Greg Brown's love for flying is obvious to anyone who knows his column, "Flying Carpet," in AOPA's Flight Training magazine. Greg has been flying since 1971 and has found jobs as a pilot for both corporate and scheduled flight operations, and helped countless aviators achieve their career dreams through writing and seminars.
What people are saying:
- "Finally, a book that tells me how to get an airline job!"—Mark Holt, commuter pilot.
- "Well written, creative and accurate...There is a lot of meat in those few pages."—Dr. Charles Ahlstrand, director of the Career Center at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, AZ.
- "The definitive book for getting ahead in this business."—Capt. O. J. Alexander, pilot interviewer for a major airline.
- "This ought to be one of the books thrown in with your commercial or CFI books as you wrap up your training... ‘books you must have'."—David Braid, flight instructor.
- "So, I put out my ten resumes and waited, and waited, and waited...I had never read any books that explain just how important networking is in getting an airline job. Let alone how to go about it.."—Darius W. Johnson, commuter captain.
- Soft covered, illustrated, 5.5" x 8.5", 200 pages.