Flying Eyes Kingfisher Matte Black with Gradient Gray Lens
Kingfisher sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset and fit those with large size heads and faces. The entire frame and temples are made of Resilamide™, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a modern, noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to eliminate noise leaks.
They also offer precision manufactured and shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity. By default they are non-polarized and yet block 100% UV light.
Flying Eyes temples wrap smoothly around your head and do not wrap around/behind your ears. This means you can easily slide them on or off while wearing any helmet or headset.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes The Kingfisher Sunglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses that block 100% UV light, which keep your eyes safe
- Available in a variety of lens tints
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit
- Precription compatible
- Frame Size: 143mm wide
- Lens Size: 56mm wide x 37mm height (17mm bridge)
- Frame: Matte Black Resilamide™
- Temples: Matte Black Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant
- Weight: 24.00 Ounces