– Expandable, stereo and portable â€“ AVCOMM’s new AC-2EX may possibly be the only intercom you will ever need!
– Measuring a mere 5.1″ by 2.85″, the AC-2EX is designed to produce powerful communications you can depend on.
– Need four positions? Simply add the AC-2XM module to accommodate additional passengers. – – The AC-2EX is compatible with either 12 or 28 volt electrical systems and connects securely with AVCOMM’s unique “positivelock” power cord.
– If the power supply to the intercom is lost, the intercom automatically switches to battery back-up power.
– An integrated circuit allows you to use mono or stereo headsets.
– A two stage LED displays a green light when the power is on and yellow during radio transmission making a â€˜stuck mic’ easy to spot.
– The voice-activated squelch circuit (VOX) adjusts to a broad range of noise environments or can be set for a continuous open-mic condition.
– On the front panel there is a convenient push-to-talk button for the pilot. It has a pilot-priority feature to allow the pilot to override the co-pilot transmissions.
– Pilot isolate (ISO) provides exclusive pilot communications with the ATC, and the â€˜fail-safe’ feature supplies a direct connection to the aircraft radio in case the power supply to the intercom is disrupted.
– The AC-2EX is equipped with a music-in jack for in-flight entertainment with automatic muting during intercom or radio activity (cable included).
– Add an audio recorder and with the record out feature, you can record ATC transmissions or cockpit conversations.
– AVCOMM’s AC-2EX is a powerful, full featured, easy to expand, mono-stereo intercom.
**Full three-year factory warranty.