Rod Machado's Private/Commercial Handbook
Rod Machado's Private / Commercial Pilot Handbook This 704-page, one-stop Private/Commercial Pilot Handbook contains:
- ✈Simplification of technical subjects; engines, aerodynamics, flight instruments, and the airplane’s electrical system.
- ✈Weather charts: Graphical Forecasts
- ✈Latest weather chart information: Graphical Forecasts for Aviation
- ✈Water model of electricity allows quick learning and understanding of the airplane’s electrical system.
- ✈Alphabet airspace made E-Z. Instruction on ICAO Flight plan
- ✈Step-by-step procedures for a smooth cross-country flight.
- ✈Clear, down-to-earth explanations of pertinent FARs—Parts 61, 91, NTSB 830,
- ✈Primary flight displays, latest glass cockpit technology & ADS-B.
- ✈Easy to apply navigation methods for dead reckoning, VOR, GPS
- ✈Wealth of basic and advanced insights, advice, and wisdom gleaned from practical experience.
1 in stock